Most uninsured or underinsured (UM) motorist coverage will typically pay for the following:

  • Injuries to yourself or a relative who lives with you while in the vehicle with UM coverage, or any other vehicle, or while you are a pedestrian.
  • Injuries to anyone else driving your insured vehicle with permission.
  • Injuries to anyone else riding in your insured vehicle, or in another vehicle you are driving.

Call 850-344-1736 for a FREE Consultation Today!